Coconut Bounce Coconut Bounce

Okay, Touch ups needed.

This was alright...The boob was fun but this game was lacking. Theres something wrong with the left boob and its very difficult to keep the ball balanced for more than a very short moment. Music would have been great and some more sound effects.I liked the flexibility and movement of the boob but overall the graphics were average. This could be much better with a few minor touch ups.

Fight Me! Fight Me!

Very Good

This is a very good game. It was great in terms of interaction but the graphics/animations were very reptative. The music was funky and matched the game. Violence was decent. It'd be cool if you wore makeup to show the effects as you got more beat down...So if you were on 20HP you'd have blood and discoloration. It was pretty fun all in all and i liked the difficulty settings...A good game to kill some time with.

Wonchop responds:

That would've been very hard to film. Considering how you have to remember your original position accurately.

Pumpkin Carving Hour Pumpkin Carving Hour

Nothing Great.

This game just seemed to get boring fast. I understand you made it in a rush so thats okay and it has promise...The Halloween theme worked well but the music and animating was bland to me and the game didnt hold my interest for over 2 minutes.

Jindo responds:

I appreciate your honesty.

Though as usual, my art would be awesome, but on a computer it really sucks.

If it didn't corrupt, I'd have had more time to improve the levels I had, but that's just how things happened >_<.

Thanks for the review :).

Pinball Deluxe Pinball Deluxe

Had Potential - A Few Probs.

This could have been cool but i saw a few problems with it. Its rather glitchy and the ball at times has unrealistic movements...The ball randomly jumps too so it makes it lose its feel of a real pinball game. That aside the design was nice loved the blue shades, cool techno music but at the end of the day the gameplay lacked.

Cap'n Zappy Cap'n Zappy

Fantastic!

This is a brilliant game - very fun. Its odd how the controls get change with the angle and stuff like that but Death coming in was cool. The graphics were nice, very crisp and fluid running. Gameplay is medium in difficulty and pretty darn fun. The music is well matched and sound effects are brilliant. Overall a great interactive Halloween game.

Wonchop responds:

Thanks :D

Dancing Banana Dancing Banana

Average

This was an okay game. It was a little fast moving and there were way too many things in that small screen to focus on the aim of the game. The style was funky if it were in a bigger screen and had less clutter. Sound was a decent choice until i heard MSN noises- unprofessional. Decent interaction and minor humor. Overall an average piece. You can improve it.

Zombie Shooter 3 Zombie Shooter 3

Decent

This was pretty cool - i personally didnt like the sound! It wasnt very atmospheric and got repetative fast...More characters- nicer graphics and a change in environment will see this with top scores. Peace.

Psycho Soundboard Psycho Soundboard

Sound Bored...

The sounds in this film arent too interesting- some are very grainy and poor quality...A few decent ones though and a decent set up on the main screen- otherwise....this sound board made me...bored.

Frenzy responds:

Voting Power: 1.40 votes

HAHAHAHAHA

Just kidding

Thanks for the review.

Webcam Dressup update 1.0 Webcam Dressup update 1.0

Nothing On Offer

This was pretty bland - the music was fun but the rest was just poor- the drawings were poor and options were very random.

ODID ODID

Really Cool!

Hey there - this was pretty entertaining. Very nice graphics - plenty to do and interact with and somewhat addictive...Great work.