Fuck off Fuck off

What The?

That was really weird hahaha but it was kinda funny...Its hard to review because i honestly cant tell how i felt about it. The voice acting was great and the tension was there but it was so freaking random and weird and just ended...I was just left staring at the screen like whaaat? It was pretty cool just.

Introducing The Emo's 3 Introducing The Emo's 3

The Oompa Loompas MADE this! :-)

This was pretty cool. The graphics were very south parkish...They werent fantastic but good in the cartoony sort of sense. Sounds were good- decent voice acting yet you might be confusing emo with "gay" i was getting gay vibes from your 3 emo dudes lol. Humor was average until the fantastic Oompa Loompas they just kicked ass. Overall this was rather comical and i enjoyed it - cheers.

Sad bananas Sad bananas

Random

That was very random hehe but not unlikeable...Yet it just didnt seem to make much sense really. The graphics were okay, nice and cartoony but far from great. Good music selection but as i said nothing with this flash was particularly stand-out...Average stuff.

FrostRhino responds:

Thanks for the review. Yup, its nothing special, didnt even plan to submit it, it was just something made while being bored at school.

Pumpkin Zombies Pumpkin Zombies

Good Atmosphere

This was pretty cool but it sort of seemed jumbled up. The graphics were nice and very atmospheric. The whole atmosphere was pretty cool - sound was okay but rather repetative and cheap sounding. Style was cool you cant get much more Halloween than that but at the end of it all it just seemed and felt a little plotless.

3rdLion responds:

Thanks. Yeah, I thought it was a little repetative. Mabye if I made it longer, it wouldn't be an issue.

Horny Horny

Oh My God...Im horny.

This was a very fun effective flash. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The graphics were decent but nothing too glasy. The animations were cool and good timing with it all. The music was funky and appropriate. The humor was there but it was more a feel good clip than a funny one. Overall well done :-)

Alone at Night Alone at Night

Good

I liked the sketchy art work its pretty different to what ive been seing recently. Good job on the writing as well and the music was mellow. This was all in all a good flash . Pretty nice animation and graphics, good style, good sound..Overall its all good.

The Sandwich(sean is gay) The Sandwich(sean is gay)

Has Potential

This was an alright flash. Nice vivid colors- good settings but animation was rather limited. The sound was good- but i didnt like how the music randomly just faded out and the whole thing ended. It seemed incomplete or rushed at that stage. It was a bit funny and overall i give this very average scores for a very average piece.

dark-assassino responds:

lol... wat are the ods of that... i just saw ur flash movie like ... i dunno.. an hour or so ago.. wasnt too bad

Morning coffee process Morning coffee process

Cute.

That was just too cute. Well done!

Whitney minus Bobby Whitney minus Bobby

HATE his voice!

Look this character has plenty of potential. The graphics, style and humor are all surely decent but this characters voice ruins the entire thing honestly. It doesnt suit him at all and sounds so dull and boring. He looks like a pimp but sounds like a frail old politician. Give it some thought.

Ace-One responds:

Thanks for the criticism, good or bad. If you notice, most of your news broadcasters are boring and dull. Peter Jennings was boring. Tom Brokaw was boring and robotic. Give the review some thought first too.

Mr. Black Blackson Mr. Black Blackson

Poor Mr. Black

Something tells me a lot of people are gonna criticize or hate on this...Cause its stick animation and blah blah blah...Yet personally i think this was loads of fun. Sure the graphics are poor- but lets look at the bigger picture...It was funny. I loved some of the stuff he went through like the lightning at church - predictable but still well executed. The timing of all sound effects was good. Overall its not good on the eye but hey there was substance it was ACTUALLY funny. I hope this gets saved.